My Family Law Areas Of Focus
Family law matters are emotional. At the Law Office of Kristi Barnhill, PLLC, your concerns are my concerns. I am divorce lawyer Kristi Barnhill, and I started this law firm to make sure your rights are protected. I am here to listen to you and work with you toward achieving your goals.
When you select my law firm, you will work directly with me. I do not pass my cases off to other attorneys or refer my cases out to other law firms. I handle the details of every case to ensure my clients have access to the right resources to protect their interests. Contact my law firm today to meet with a highly skilled divorce attorney in The Woodlands, Texas.
Offering Compassionate Legal Representation In Montgomery County
I want to get to know you personally so I can understand your concerns. I will work with you toward achieving your goals and seeing that you get what you are entitled to. I have extensive experience handing all aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce: Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, I can help you begin the process by filing the proper paperwork. I will work with you to effectively address complicated issues, including property division, child custody and child support.
- Child custody and child support: I can help you understand and establish initial child custody and child support determinations. If circumstances have changed due to a job loss or change in income, I can help with child support and child custody modifications.
- Divorce with children: Parents with children who are facing divorce have additional concerns. I will work closely with you to guide you through the divorce process while protecting the best interests of your children.
- Adoptions: I am committed to helping families unite through the adoption process. I assist families in all types of adoptions.
- Stepparent adoptions: If you or your spouse wish to adopt each other’s children, I can help. I can also help with the termination of parental rights when necessary.
- Name changes: If you have been adopted and would like to take a stepparent’s name, or if you are divorced and want to return to your maiden name, I can help you through the name-changing process.
- Temporary orders: It can take months or even years to finalize child support or child custody determinations in court. In the interim, a temporary order can be issued that is in effect until the case is finalized in court. I can walk you through the process of seeking a temporary order.
- Paternity: I assist with paternity issues, including establishing and protecting parental rights and establishing or challenging child support payments.
Contact A Skilled Montgomery County Child Custody Modification Lawyer
For help from a divorce lawyer who has experience in Montgomery County, contact the Law Office of Kristi Barnhill, PLLC. My law office is conveniently located near The Woodlands Mall and Market Street.