Family law matters are emotional. At the Law Office of Kristi Barnhill, PLLC, your concerns are my concerns. I am divorce lawyer Kristi Barnhill, and I started this law firm to make sure your rights are protected. I am here to listen to you and work with you toward achieving your goals.
When you select my law firm, you will work directly with me. I do not pass my cases off to other attorneys or refer my cases out to other law firms. I handle the details of every case to ensure my clients have access to the right resources to protect their interests. Contact my law firm today to meet with a highly skilled divorce attorney in The Woodlands, Texas.
Offering Compassionate Legal Representation in Montgomery County
I want to get to know you personally so I can understand your concerns. I will work with you toward achieving your goals and seeing that you get what you are entitled to. I have extensive experience handing all aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce: Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, I can help you begin the process by filing the proper paperwork. I will work with you to effectively address complicated issues, including property division, child custody and child support.
- Child custody and child support: I can help you understand and establish initial child custody and child support determinations. If circumstances have changed due to a job loss or change in income, I can help with child support and child custody modifications.
- Divorce with children: Parents with children who are facing divorce have additional concerns. I will work closely with you to guide you through the divorce process while protecting the best interests of your children.
- Temporary orders: It can take months or even years to finalize child support or child custody determinations in court. In the interim, a temporary order can be issued that is in effect until the case is finalized in court. I can walk you through the process of seeking a temporary order.
- Adoptions: I am committed to helping families unite through the adoption process. I assist families in all types of a adoptions, including stepparent adoptions.
- Name changes: If you have been adopted and would like to take a stepparent’s name, or if you are divorced and want to return to your maiden name, I can help you through the name-changing process.
- Paternity: I assist with paternity issues, including establishing and protecting parental rights and establishing or challenging child support payments.
- Modifications: There are many reasons that modification of your current orders may be needed. I can assist you through the process of modification to obtain a new order that will work for your family.
Contact a Skilled Montgomery County Child Custody Modification Lawyer
For help from a divorce lawyer who has experience in Harris, Montgomery and Fort Bend counties, contact the Law Office of Kristi Barnhill, PLLC. My law office is conveniently located near The Woodlands Mall and Market Street.